10. You may not have won Warren Buffett's billion-dollar bracket, but you'll go home with "billions" of new experiences and valuable contacts.
9. There are no hoops to jump through to attend. Simply show up dressed business professional on April 15!
8. The NICE Job Fair will net you information you can put into practice-what skills and experiences are employers looking for?
7. You'll have tons of one-on-one time with employers to learn about their products, services and organizations and how that can fit with you.
6. Make a break afterwards to grab some free lunch on us and a free LinkedIN profile picture!
5. Overtime is a good thing at NICE. After you're done walking around, you still have the chance to interview with an employer that same day!
4. All the latest employers attending and info about their company are at your fingertips on JobZone.
3. You can celebrate your successes with Career Services-tell us about your interview, job, or internship!
2. Your passion and excitement for your career will rebound after attending!
1. You'll gain excellent professional experience; it would be Madness to miss it.
(adapted from ASCA)